Hi. I'm a developer, admin and musician from Germany. I study geoinformatics at the University of Münster and do a lot
of stuff with computers, music and audio equipment in my spare time.
Here are some things I'm involved in:
- German pop/rock band. I make guitar noises and pretend to sing.
- Spin My Fate
- Modern rock band. I'm their live sound engineer.
- The eLectures division at the University of Münster. We are a small team, implementing an automated system for lecture capture
using the Opencast system.
- JuZ Paul-Gerhardt-Haus
- I'm usually the guy behind the mixing desk, when there's a liveconcert.
- I'm a member at the local hackerspace. Sometimes you can find me there, doing cyber stuff.
Previously, I also did this:
- Opening Reproducible Research
- Research group exploring the possibility of making research reproducible with technologies like Docker.
Things that I've written:
- [de] Techrider, Soundcheck und andere Dinge.
- A guide for bands what I expect in a techrider, when I'm working as a sound engineer.